1. Dior 5-Colour Iridescent Eyeshadow ($52) - Created with Wet Reflect technology. Ultra-reflective and ultra-luminous. Each palette holds 5 metallic-rich shades. Silky smooth and weightless, so blendable that colors virtually fuse with the skin for looks that defy creasing, smudging or fading. Spring Bouquet (the one I really want) is shown.
2. Dior 'Capture Totale' Foundation SPF 15 ($75) - A unique blend of anti-aging ingredients (Alpha Longoza and Centuline), optical correctors and HD Liquid Crystal Pigments, this revolutionary serum foundation gives skin radiant 'high definition' perfection in every dimension. Boosts collagen, nourishes, replenishes and re-plumps. Ideal for mature skin, dry skin or dull, flat skin. Available in: Cameo, Linen, Peach, Sand, Light Beige, Medium Beige and Rosy Beige.
3. Dior 'Diorskin' Hydrating Pressed Powder ($36.50) - The chic look of Dior's new pressed powder pays homage to Christian Dior's legendary 'New Look" of 1947. A new direction in powder formulation, it creates a matte finish with continuous moisture release to keep skin up to 10% more hydrated even after 6 hours of wear. Available in: Transparent Light, Transparent Medium and Transparent Dark.
4. Dior 'Diorskin' Hydrating Loose Powder ($44) - The Hydrating Powder in loose form.
5. Dior Vernis Long-Wearing Nail Lacquer ($19) - A deep midnight blue polish in a silky smooth formula for long-lasting, glossy nails. The shade was inspired by Dior's Midnight Poison fragrance. Only at Sephora. This will surely rival Chanel's Blue Satin (a sparkling navy blue).
6. Dior 'Flower Blossom' Compact ($52) - An exclusive, limited-edition pressed powder compact that features flowers, a butterfly and gemstone embossed on a pastel background, inspired by Victore de Castellane's famous Dior jewelry collection. I am really not crazy about this at all. I think it's kind of unattractive, but maybe the color it produces is nice. It looks more like art than makeup to me.
7. Dior 'DiorSkin' Magic Shimmer Pressed Powder ($42) - Enriched with Jeweled Microdust, these 5 micr0-shimmering tones set off sparks of brilliance. The ultrafine, super blendable formula virtually fuses with skin for a sheer, radiant luminosity. Available in: Amber Diamond and Rose Diamond (shown). Now this is a shimmer powder I can get excited about. It looks like a Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick but less sparkly.
8. Dior Addict High Shine Lipstick ($25) - A translucent, long lasting lipstick that contains revolutionary lip-fix powders and micro-polymers that cling to your lips to prevent smudging. The light reflecting pigments minimize wrinkles. These are exclusive to Sephora. Available in 19 gorgeous shades.