I'm beginning to like the idea of face oils. I really want to try one. I'm torn between Josie Maran's Aragan Oil and this new Jurlique one.
Jurlique Skin Balancing Face Oil ($50, available September 15, 2008)
What's in it:
- Unique blend of biodynamic and organic ingredients helps balance, nurture and protect skin.
- Biodynamic blend is enriched with Chamomile, Calendula, Marshmallow and Rose extracts.
- Avocado, Macadamia, Rose Hip and Safflower oils protect against moisture loss and improves elasticity.
- Does not contain parabens, mineral oils, propylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulphate, synthetic emulsifiers, or artificial colours and fragrances.
- Said to be a favorite among skin care professionals for its versatility and suitability across all skin types, even oily, as the product adapts to the skin’s natural oil production cycle, while maintaining moisture levels.