Korres Best of Korres Set ($25):
Yoghurt Cooling Gel Sachet
A soothing cream-gel made of real, edible yohgurt, that instantly reduces UV induced redness. This is a really neat gel that smells slightly floral and sinks into skin without being greasy or sticky at all. I think I'll definitely get a full sized one next summer.
Vanilla Cinnamon Little Showergel
Every showergel is enriched with Active Aloe® that stimulates collagen and elastin to reduce the visible signs of aging. Wheat proteins form a protective shield to maintain skin's ideal moisture level and vitamins C, E and Zinc enhance the natural immune system of the skin.
The vanilla cinnamon scent is very nice. Not overly sugary.
Basil Lemon Little Showergel
Scent: fresh, citrus
I wasn't sure if I'd like this one, but it's refreshing and the thyme gives the lemon a nice kick.
Guava Little Body Butter
This is a thick but not too thick fruity body butter. Very moisturizing without stickiness. Love it.
Wild Rose Moisturizer
Wild Rose 24-hour moisturizer that quickly and effectively heals and lightens hyper- pigmentation.After using the sample size of this, I'm definitely considering buying the full size. I love the rose scent and the way it hydrates without being greasy. I'm not sure though... it only has SPF 6 and $32 is kind of a lot.
• Wild Rose oil, a potent, natural source of vitamin C, significantly diminishes fine lines, hyper- pigmentation and resurfaces skin, revealing a soft and radiant complexion
• Imperata cylindrica a desert plant extract, ensures 24-hour long-lasting hydration by continually regulating the cellular water equilibrium
• Pure vitamin C inhibits free radical damage and brightens the skin
• Phytic Acid, a natural skin lightener, helps illuminating sun damage and acne scarring
-Grape seed extract, rich in Vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant, helps promote a healthy and youthful complexion
-Olive oil, almost identical in chemical structure to our skin lipids, provides ideal hydration, while allowing the skin to breathe
Evening Primrose Eye Cream
Evening Primrose triple action eye cream that reduces fine lines and dark circles while shielding from the sun’s damaging raysI've been using this in the morning. It's very lightweight. I like that it has SPF. Makes a good base for concealer. I'm not thoroughly convinced it's worth the price tag.
• Evening Primrose oil rich in linolenic acid, an essential fatty acid, provides hydration and nourishes the delicate skin around the eyes.
• Vitamin K and Ruscus extracts work synergistically to increase blood microcirculation, quickly and visibly diminishing dark circles while also moisturizing the skin.
• Zinc oxide, a natural sunscreen, prevents premature aging by providing sun protection
Overall my favorites of this bunch were the Yohgurt Cooling Gel, the Vanilla Cinnamon Showergel and the Guava Body Butter. I definitely like the quality of Korres products and plan on trying more of them (actually I'm making an order now!) You might think the scents are unusual and not for you, but try them first. You may be surprised.
Use code: luckybreaks1 at checkout for 30% off everything.
NAKED for a free lip liner and gloss ($32 value)
DRAMATIC for a free black eyeliner and mini mascara ($26 value)
both with any purchase over $45. Ends October 8, 2009.
You can only use one, so choose wisely!